Monday, July 24, 2006



Evening World, as this is my first Blog I guess i should lay down a little history for ya all? A bit about me and what I am all about? Where to start? My name is Stuart Michael King.

I live in a little place in Essex called Brentwood. I have lived here all my life. I'm 27 years old, 6'1 . I'm single and looking for that special person who you never know might read this Blog one day? I think thats enough about me for now I will add bits n bobs as the blog grows until eventually you'll be like family to me.

My Blog is gonna be completed on a weekly basis. I just don't get time to be adding stuff each and everyday. I don't have an office type job where i always have access to a PC which is a pain as I would love to sit playing solitaire all day,

So Last weekend. God it seems like a long time ago already! On my first weekend off in about a month I decided some time ago that I was gonna enjoy myself. My weekends tend to be crammed with activity as they only come around very infrequently.

On Saturday me and the X went to the Motor Show down at the Excel Exhibition centre which was cool. All those brand new shiny cars on show. I would deffinately recommend it to anyone. It has been years since I have been along to a motorshow but I am pleased it has returned to London where I hope it will stay from now on. We had a laugh all day and it was nice to spend some time with him as he is'nt often here in UK.





I will tell you all now anything that involves my best mate Tom and his partner Guy always ends up being a really random experience, and this weekend saw no exception to that. Guy lives in Little Hampton (which is near to Brighton) and on Sunday he held a BBQ for all the members of the Brighton and Hove Doctor Who club (I'm not a member) I go along to help out and make up the numbers sometimes. It's always a laugh. They had this actress there this time. She was called Annika Wells she was one of Doctor Who's female helpers in one of the early series, when Cybermen were'nt quite such a polished affair, when the actors wore socks over there heads and various pieces of plumbing equipment sown to their heads. Anyway I digressed, it was a great day as the weather was beautiful and all the people that came were very nice.













After everyone had gone, Tom, Guy and I took Charlie the dog for a nice walk along the local beach catching some rays and chilling out talking about the day. I then made my way home and went straight to bed after such a busy weekend I was knackered.
Tom and Guy

Oh and i've been told to put sex in here cos it sells, but it's been a bit of a draught lately so please take a ticket and que orderly and i will deal with each and everyone of you when I can. He he...

I think thats about it for my first Blog, I hope you enjoy reading it and I hope you'll come back sometime to see what i've been upto.

Thanks for reading,

Stu.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mate, its Tom here. Love your blog, glad I got a mention, look forward to the update.

See you soon, sorry I choose my filing over seeing you today.

xx

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello stuart,
i have just scanned through your blog quickly. you deffinately not camera shy and you have spelt Halstead wrong! I will have a proper look when i am not so tired and have more time.Take care talk to you soon x x x x kicks from the baby x x x

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home