Saturday, August 12, 2006

Afternoon everyone,

It's been a strange week. Work has been pretty crap and to top it all the weather has been pretty miserable I think everyday this week I have managed to get soaked through by the rain! But on the plus side I would say that I prefer it to be rainy and overcast than the 100 degrees f we were having end of last month.

I managed to have two days off this week. I wasn't working on the weekend so managed to have a long weekend off. I had plenty of plans for those days off though.

On Monday I had to take my new old car to the garage for a service. It didn't need much doing to it but I wanted him to be running perfectly for when I go Lake district for my hols in September.

On Wednesday I had the plasterer here to re-plaster the ceilings in my Bathroom and Kitchen. They really needed to be done, they were holding back the decorating plans I had. The Kitchen and Bathroom are the only two rooms inside the house I need to decorate. I have tossed a coin and decided that the bathroom will be the first room I will take on as my little mission. As you can see from the pictures they look pretty good, I'm very pleased with the job they did. It's amazing how they get that stuff to stick to the ceiling and then get it so smooth!

On Thursday evening after work. Aaron took me out for dinner which was really nice. We went to the Cinnamon Club in St.Perters St. SW1 just down the road from Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. It was quite swanky inside and made a change from Mc.Donalds or Pasta LOL....The restaurant is quite out of the way it is in Westminsters old public library and was a really lovely old building. It had all wood paneled walls and tall ceilings surrounded by book cases high above your head filled with books. The food was lovely. I had old style Delhi Curry and for dessert sorbet ice cream. I don't think I've ever had a curry that was so expensive, it was very nice but at £16 it should have been. It was nice to catch up with Aaron since he left my place we don't see much of each other.










I unfortunately had to work Saturday this week which has ruined my weekend but I only have to work every other Saturday which isn't too bad right now but it interferes with my social life quite a lot.

On Sunday me and my Mum went to do some shopping. I had to take my mobile phone back to the 3 mobile shop because it has decided to finally crash and break down on me. Which is very convenient seeings I keep all my numbers on there and don't have anything written down! Also I use it for taking pictures for my blog (reason why there aren't many this week). We took my phone back and did some shopping for her in Debenhams. They have got 70% off most things right now so it's worth going down there and checking it out. Then it was off to Wickes and Tops Tiles to look at possible cobinations of tiles for my bathroom. I am not 100% sure what I want yet but it gave me an idea of the price etc... I will put the choices up on here when i eventually decide what i like and you can all let me know what you think?

Am on Late shift all next week, but atleast I get the weekend off. I am already making plans. Think I will be going to Guys for dinner Saturday and then seeing Aaron on sunday.

Now I value all of your opinions on this next thing so please leave me some comments. I have been growing a little beard/goatee and have been getting a mixed response from various people but I know you'll all be honest with me. (Whether I take any notice of what you all say is another thing) he he Well take a look at the pic below and let me know what you reckon.


Ok think thats all this week. Not much to chat about this week. I hope next week will be a bit more interesting and exciting. so make sure you come back and check out whats been happening am off to my bed it is calling me!

Nite

Stuey.

x

1 Comments:

Blogger Becks4Me said...

Ooooo, I think you look right studly!!! I think I'm gurnna faint, lurv...

:-)

TBR
x.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home