Sunday, August 20, 2006

Good evening everybody,

It's been a quiet week this week. Not much been going on, I was on a late shift at work so don't get much time to chill and do stuff when thats happening.

Have made a step closer to finishing off my bathroom. I am very excited. With the help of my interior designer (Mum) I went out today and got me some tiles! They are very nice actually. I decided to go for matt effect. So they are'nt shiny, they are kinda grey looking so will match up with the white bath suite that I have. I went out on Saturday with my Mum to B&Q and we looked at all the wall tiles and also floor tiles too. I have decided to tile the floor as well so it'll look really smart when it's done. Hopefully gonna crack on with it all sometime this or next week. Maybe the Bank Holiday weekend would be a good time? I needed over 15m of tiles to do the whole bathroom but I think even more of a shock than that was that tiles are so bloody heavy! As you can see from the pic below the car boot was absolutely jam packed with them.









I was invited over to Guys place in LittleHampton on Saturday night for a dinner party. It is the first time that Guy has cooked a meal for me so I was'nt too sure what I was gonna get or what it was going to be like. I was pleasantly suprised. I was'nt the only person invited to the dinner. Babs and her husband Richard were there and also Tom of course. We had a really nice evening. Guy is a very good cook and host, I guess he gets that from his mother. We had home made lasagne which was delicious and for dessert we had home made Banoffee pic. Which was mmmmmmmmmmm very tasty.









On Sunday evening I went out to the West End and met with Aaron. We went to a coffee shop and had a long chat about stuff and then went on to a bar called the Village in Soho for a few more drinks.

I am up early tomorrow, I am on a double shift! Which aint much fun. 12 hours is a long day but atleast I have a day off on Tuesday to recover.

Hope your all ok, thats all for this week. Thanks for reading,
Stu
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home