Sunday, December 24, 2006


Firstly I want to wish all the blog readers a very Happy Christmas. It's such a great time of year for seeing family and friends and having some well earned time off work. So enjoy yourselves because we know it. 2007 will be here!

My weeks has been pretty boring. Not much going on. I've tried to rest and relax and chill out which has worked for most of the week. I am off work now until the 2ND January 2007, which is great. I have been lazing around the house this weekend and getting out of bed late each morning which I must tell ya feels good.


The only thing I did do really that might interest some of you football nuts is that I went to the new Emirates Stadium where Arsenal play football. I'm not really into footie that much but as you can see from the pictures the stadium is absolutely amazing! It's like an airport terminal or a massive shopping centre. Very impressive!


On Thursday Simon, Tasha and Brooke came to see me and we exchanged gifts. It was nice to see them again. Little Brooke is very excited about Christmas. She has started to use her little hands to grip things and can hold a rattle now. I was feeding her and she was digging her little finger nails into my hands. She is very sweet. Uncle Stuart is a very proud Uncle! I am planning to see them again next Wednesday at their place.




I have been getting into the Christmas spirit all week. The tree looks lovely and all the presents under it are getting me excited (even though they are not mine!). We had our second work event this week. We went out for a meal to a local pub which is a bit of tradition for us all now. It serves nice spit roast chicken, fresh salad, ribs etc.......We all had a great time and said goodbye and happy Christmas to each other.











Last night my Dad and Maureen had a little party at their place. They laid on a lovely buffet. There must have been about 15 people at the party. Mostly family and friends. I think once the beer got flowing I started to get a bit bored. It was nice to chat to family I don't often see especially my Uncle and Aunt who I didn't realise that they were so interesting. So there's a lesson there somewhere. "Don't listen to what other people say make your own decisions"

To end the year on a happy note. I managed to win on the Premium Bonds this month. And TWICE! Yep...so the drinks are on me this Christmas!

Thanks to you all for coming and going and Reading through my Blog which has been running for over 22 weeks now (5.5 months!) I wouldn't keep doing it without your comments and interesting feedback. So big thank you to everyone. I hope you'll be back next year to see whats new and whats been happening in my life.
A big thank you to Tom, Guy, Mum, Dad, Suzy, James,Keith, Matt, Eileen, Raks, Steve, Alan,Paresh, Yogi, Reena, Jagdish, John, Chris, Tracy, Bobby, Kitty, Preston, Todd and anyone else who I might have missed out. Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year x

1 Comments:

Blogger Becks4Me said...

Your Grace,

I hope that you had a lovely Chrimbo. Mine was spent in 24 degree sun and lovelieness down in the desert of Phoenix, Arizona. I stayed at a lovely hotel (www.arizonabiltmore.com) and had nice visits with my mum, dad and his GF, bruv and friends.

As I reported to you earlier, I decided to call time on my relationship with Prezza before we got to a penalty shoot-out. It is sad and I feel somewhat lonely, but I truly believe it was all for the best. If I felt absolutely devastated, I might say differently, but I do not feel devastated so believe I have made the right call.

I do not know how you feel, but nearly everytime I end a relationship, I feel a sense of Seller's Remorse LOL I tend to have those lonely moments in an erstwhile shared bed when i think, "Well, maybe I've done the wrong thing." In this case, I do not believe I have. Anyway, we shall see.

My hope is that Prezza and I can continue to be friends. It's a 50/50 bargain, that one, though, so I will do my part and hope he carries on with his.

Speaking of which, did you hear they are doing a new Carry On film? It's supposedly called, "Carry On, London." I should think the casting director would have given me a call about that one! LOL Seems like I should be part of that, what with my frequent visits and great love for the little village.

Did my pressies arrive? If they did, I shall expect to see a complete photo spread of you with whatever it is I sent you :-) Yours have not arrived yet -- bloody customs, I reckon.

Well, no post from me can be complete without a mention of MANCHESTER UNITED. Did you know today is Fergie's burfdye? He is a pensioner now! Just like me LOL Anyway, the Reds are gonna win it this year. I am worried about the Hammers, though...are they going down? Your poor sis must be shocked.

And what's all this about you mucking about at Emirates? Did you see lots of French people? That's all that plays there. I hear they only take euros in that stadium LOL Did you see L'Arse? He would have been the sour-pussed old whinger on the touchline HAHAHAHA I hope you have Arsenal fans reading this cuz I give them my best two fingers LOL

Well, you know I wish you the very best for 2007. I hope it is your best year ever. And to be selfish, I hope this is a better year for me, too. I have some good resolutions (not too many, but each is important) and this is gonna be the Year of the Todd (with apologies to our Lord Wood and Chinese culture in general LOL).

Be careful out there on New Year's Eve. It's amateur night. I'm pulling down the blinds and hiding with Kitty. LOL

Bless you, sir, and know that every year is good because you are my mate.

Much love,

TBR

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home