Sunday, January 14, 2007

Evening everybody. I hope you've all had a really good weekend? Mine was OK. Nothing special going on. I didn't get to go to any Kylie concerts unlike some people! But never mind. The rest of us will just have to get by with the highlight of the weekend being a visit to Tesco's...LOL.

It's been just so cold and rainy this week. I've had the hump! So I was getting my skinny ass out of bed at about 4am but to make it worse walking down to the train station it has been so cold and wet and windy. My poor little face has been battered this week by the elements. I'm surprised i haven't got a cold yet.

My phone has been playing me up big time as I think some of you know and after getting really frustrated with the call centre I decided to take it back to the shop and have them send it off for repair. So this week not only have I been feeling the January blues I have had to contend with NOT being in touch with the world! It's weird just how attached to having a phone you get. I managed to get the phone back on Friday so it was only for a few days but it was strange! You should all try it sometime. I kept thinking like I had lost something? Or left something behind whenever I left the house. That's the reason why I need to apologise for the lack of pictures on the blog this week.

SO those of you that only come here for the pictures will have to READ instead this week! Ha!

I promise to make up for the lack of pics next week.

Thanks to everyone for putting their comments down last week. Those two lovely gals in Leicester. You would make me the most envied man in Leicester if you took me out to Nando's. Two sexy girls on my arm both willing to pay for my meal too, what more could I ask for? He He


Thanks to Todd too. I said I would upload this picture of Todd's new friend called Alan. I gather he is a new reader to our little Blog society here. So lets all welcome Alan to our gang.
Now that's all the thanks and creeping out the way what have I been up to? Well the beginning of the week I had to go see the hygienist. She scraped and polished my teeth until they hurt. My gums were bleeding like mad! Sounds attractive I know. she said she was very pleased with my brushing though and that I only had soft plaque (did I spell that right?) which I guess is good? For those of you that don't like the dentist, I can sympathise with you all. It's a bit of a horrible experience but at least I only have to go through it once every six months or so.
Tuesday was my day off and apart from having to waste the entire morning sorting out my broken phone I also had an appointment with my Nutritionist Marisa. Or some of you know her as Gillian LOL...She took all my money and told me to go eat more food which is about right. I don't have to see here for another 2 months which will give my wallet a rest. It's always open and never full! Funny that....
I had to work on Saturday this week but managed to get to Tesco's afterwards and fight my way around the aisle's. I think I do hate food shopping more than anything. It's such a pain. Do you guys get home delivery? I might try it. I know my Mum uses it but it just seems lazy to me.
Bobby has been a good boy this week. After his bath last week he's been going out on the pull and coming home late some nights. If you see him when your out and about then let me know exactly what club he is going too.
Sunday has flown by. I managed to wash the car and hoover the house but that's about it. My bed is calling me right now. I need to get some sleep particularly as I have a long day at work tomorrow!
I hope your all keeping OK and not working too hard. I hope to see you all next week by which time I will have a lot more pictures and interesting chat for you all to read and see.
Love,
Stu.
x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home