Monday, March 26, 2007

Hi everyone this is a bit of an unusual thing for me, coming on here in the week and adding something to the blog but I felt I should regarding the whole issue of falling out with a mate. I have been thinking a lot about it and have received many interesting comments and feedback from you all. Actually it's probably the first time I have realise just how many of you out there are reading and seeing what I have got to say. I didn't really want to go into this but I think I should and put my side of the situation across so I don't get under-represented in the matter.

I want to start by telling you a little bit of history. When Raks and I first started to chat on-line a couple of years ago we were getting on like a house on fire. It was going great, we exchanged pictures and he told me all these great things about himself. As we got to know each other more and more I wanted to meet up. Nearer to the time we were due to meet up. He told me he had lied about who he was and that the pictures he had sent me were 'NOT' of him and that he was sorry. I forgave him and said to him at the time I didn't tolerate lies but I was happy to give him a second chance and that I was happy to be friends and that's all. Which I thought was fine and the matter was settled...

Then this whole situation arose a couple of weeks back and involves me and my friend Raks. When him and some of his mates from Leicester came to London we all had a really great time as you could see from the blog that week. Since then I had been speaking with Raks' friend Mannesh. Who told me that Raks had told him prior to us all meeting that Raks and I had been an item and had been dating for over 5 years and that he dumped me because I was having an affair with a girl from Tesco's! As you can understand I had already given him a chance and my mind was racing away with me....What else has he said? What do people think? Why has he done this? I thought the best thing to do was to just not speak to him and leave it at that. I was angry and cross about it all. Then Raks kept on calling me and calling me until I could take no more....So I told him to go check out Mannesh's blog because he was the one who told me the info and I really have more reason to believe him than Rak's seeings Rak's has a history of lying to me...

The next few days I received awful messages from Raks....I suppose he was angry but that was no excuse....I will post ALL of the comments I have received and you can make up your own minds about it. I even got text messages supposedly arranging for a couple of guys to come round my place and 'sort me out'... I mean I am not happy about all of this but I cannot excuse being told that I am a 'prostitute' and that I have 'aids'. I am a very tolerant person as I'm sure you can all tell. Those of you that have been reading this for some time will know the type of sensitive, caring person I am.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post ": I WANT U 2 REMOVE ALL MY PICS, MY NAME AND ALL THE PICS OF MY M8'S N NAMES AS WELL ON THIS FUCKING BLOG UR A FUCKING PROSTITUTE WITH AIDS. NO WONDER UR FUCKING SKINNY (I have published this is you go back and check)

Or Text's like this:
"I want u 2 remove my contact details on ur phone. Also I want u 2 delete my name, my pics, my wrk m8's names n pics from ur boring blog. Dont u eva ring me again. Ur 1 messed up skinny uneducated smelly trash".

"Steve, it's raks. I need u 2 'sort' out 2 ppl 4 me. 1 is in essex n 1 in london. Inform josh. will ring u 2mrow bout the details...."

Anyway, here is a small chunk of thing I mean I have'nt put on the really bad comments as they are too rude and I don't want to offend anyone reading the blog. The comments don't lie...I'm sure some things have been said in the heat of the moment but I cannot excuse this behaviour and so will not be making any efforts to re-build bridges as I have not done anything wrong and I certainly don't want to have anything to do with someone who says things about me like that.

27 Comments:

Blogger Becks4Me said...

Your Grace,

Make your point, make it well, then disengage. This fellow is apparently not worth the time or energy (although i think printing all the comments is a delicious idea and I am grabbing me a pint and a packet of chips to read all of this over the next week!)

And if you ARE a prossie, how come you haven't been sending me pressies!!! LOL

[BIG HUG]

Seriously, don't mind it all. And the garden looks lovely...Preston approves. If only you had knockers like Charlie Dimmock we'd get you on telly.

Ignore the fool, Stu. Seriously. This has been a direct order from your big bruv. :-)

TBR
x.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Becks4Me said...

OH, AND ANOTHER THING...

And we know Raks is all lies cuz we know yer too grand to go out with a bird from Tesco's...you would want a Sainburys girl!!!

Woot! :-)

TBR
x.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Raks had told us of the misunderstandings that had taken place when you guys first started chatting - one of the weaknesses of online dating i guess. We are all aware of it. However, as time went past you guys were still in contact and you both seemed to be best of mates and with your blog you soon became one of "us" at Team 4 Leicester.

Like i said in my previous comment it is a great shame that you guys are no longer mates. However my duty as a manager at the careers service is making sure that my work colleagues are happy in their environment. As Raks is a hardworking individual and a good friend of mine who has helped me when i was in need i have decided that with immediate effect all staff are no longer to have access to your blog. I hope you understand this decision.

May i take this opportunity to state that i have known Raks for almost 6 years on a professional and personal level. I have never met somone who is so kind, generous, genuine, hardworking and always puts other people first. I find it hard to believe that Raks has the capability of stating such things to you as it is absolutely out of character. It was only on Monday that i heard Raks swear for the first time.

The past week has been stressful for all of us as this has been the main issue in the office! Raks is on holiday today and i believe he and his boyfriend Neal are going to New York in the next few weeks. Raks had always dreamnt one day he would go to New York of whom he had always described as that "special someone". We all at Team 4 and in the office believe he has met that "special someone" - they are even talking about marriage!!. Reena and Yogita as you can imagine are well excited and busy looking for hats! We are all pleased for him as he is very happy with Neal. It is such a great shame to lose a great friend like yourself at the same time.

Personal Comment: Going back to your comments about this person called Mannesh i find it hard to believe you trust him more than you trust Raks considering you have known Raks for almost 3 years. But that is your decision. Rumour has it that you and Mannesh like each other a lot. Let us not forget that without Raks you would not have met Mannesh in the first place. Raks always liked the role of Cilla Black and maybe the idea of both of you having boyfriends that you both liked could have cemented long term friendships and all of you being true and happy friends. What do all of you think? - i think it is a great idea! What do you think Todd? Can all of them be great friends? If i was you Stu, i would give Raks one final call just to thank him for all he has done for you and persoanlly thank him in introducing Mannesh in your life as he always wanted you to be HAPPY. Despite what has happen you have honestly lost a genuine and caring friend.........unless you both resolve this issue before it gets to late as you may also lose a lot of followers of your blog....

PS: AS A MANAGER I HAVE TO PROTECT THE INTERESTS OF MY WORK COLLEAGUES AND THEIR PRIVACY. AT THE CURRENT MOMMENT I MAKE THIS FINAL REQUEST AS A MANAGER FOR YOU TO DELETE ALL PICTURES OF MEMBERS OF MY TEAM INCLUDING RAKS. YOU MAY LEAVE ALL COMMENTS THAT WE HAVE MADE FOR YOUR OWN HISTORY.

Steve - Rak's Manager

6:18 AM  
Blogger Becks4Me said...

AND ONE MORE OTHER THING...

Your Grace,

I just read all those comments (that use the same abbreviations, many of the same grammar errors, same obsession on Raks' new BF, and the same tone...hmmm...looks like one author??? Which would mean "Fucking Psycho"???) on the previous post and I have two things to say:

1. No wonder Leicester is a hell-hole -- no one is ever working and supporting the economy. They are too busy posting on strangers' blogs.

2. All that crap is highly inappropriate and you should think about sending it to the senior management of that company. I'm just sayin'....

Poor old Stu. Raks smokes Kraks. LOL

TBR
x.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stu m8, Steve our manager just sent a global email saying we can't view your blog anymore.
Man you are making a BIG mistake. I can tell your still angry and raks is as well but man you can fix this seriously... come on man you know Raks is a true m8

Parish

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RING RAKS
RING RAKS
RING RAKS
RING RAKS
RING RAKS
RING RAKS
RING RAKS
RING RAKS
RING RAKS
RING RAKS

Jenny

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuart Michael King do not listen to that mannesh - he wants to break up your friendship with Raks

We all hate Mannesh!!!!!!!!

TEAM 5 LEICESTER

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who have you known longer? Raks or Mannesh?

Nina x - a really sad person....

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna delete this guys address right now - this guy is really disrespecting Raks to the max. We cannot allow this to happen

Ant Team 8

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have just read your comments on your blog as everyone in the office is lol. No-one is doing any work. There are nearly 170 people at our office and almost 80% of us read your blog and now we have been told not to read it anymore. I was reading the so-called "history". Raks may have made a mistake by sending a wrong pic of him. But raks told us that you are going out with someone at Tesco's and it is a woman! I thought you were gay?

Me is all confused. i'm deleting the address

Ian

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this mannesh guy? where did he come from all of a sudden? Raks never told us about him.....

Adam Team 2

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - i have not read your blog for a while but bloody hell everyone is talking about it Whatever wrongs Raks has made you both are friends. Don't let other people ruin that friendship. Only you two know what is the truth...

There is a rally here at work and we are all saying: RING RAKS RING RAKS RING RAKS!!! Oh god!

Claire Kirkby Learning Advisor Team 11

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people we all shud calm dowm..what does raks c in this guy???????? Raks deserves better!

Jo Murry Campaigns Manager

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raks has Neal and is happy. lets all get on with our lives. Stu does not want to know Raks anymore - fine. Raks we all love you here. I will call you today babes

Pen Team 5

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stu RING RAKS RING RAKS RING RAKS. We all want to see a picture of you guys making up on your blog...go on ring him

Lil

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve..that poem sums up everything especially on this issue....i stress this paragraph:

There is that friend
with whom you share so much history that one fight or misunderstanding rolls off nearly instantaneously,
because one issue is so insignificant, and could never come close to shattering the bond.

Stu you should read the above carefully. You are making a mistake and you will really regret it.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DON'T BELEIVE THIS GUY - HE IS MAKING EVERYTHING UP. IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE RAKS AT ALL. RAKS SWEARING - NO WAY!

RAKS IS INNOCENT

TOM - I WILL BE YOUR BEST EVER M8 RAKS. DUMP THIS GUY!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stu - do you know if raks has read your blog?

RING RAKS RING RAKS RING RAKS

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T RING RAKS
DON'T RING RAKS
DON'T RING RAKS

you do not deserve to be a friend of Raks.

We cannot believe the things you are saying

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd m8 - you know these two guys - get them back together again - its your duty. Do it for queen and country lol

Dan Team 5

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know what you are doing...maybe raks is right about you if they are true....

Karen

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can repair your friendship with Aaron Kumour you can repair your friendship with raks

nathan Team 5

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....I was having an affair with a girl from Tesco's!....

is the above true? If it is then Raks should not be mates with u at all

Tim Team 8

"RING RAKS"

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have sussed it - Stu is jealous of Raks's boyfriend and he is making all this up

Jo Team 6

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For god sake, people have gone mad here. Just ring Raks, get the facts and if you guys wanna be friends then be friends. if not good luck with the both of you.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to know what bobby thinks! I'm sure Bobby would say "RING RAKS"!

Reena

"RING RAKS CO-ORDINATOR" LOL

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home